Star Wars Characters Qualifications
Last night I sat down and dissected all of the new characters of the Star Wars saga. I wanted to make a list, only considering new characters introduced this past decade. Characters reintroduced will not be considered, (Ie: Old Han Solo/Young Han Solo is still Han Solo). The character has to be introduced in one of the following movies: The Force Awakens, Rise of Skywalker, The Last Jedi, Rouge One, The Mandalorian, or Solo Story.
First, I will start by saying, I’ve enjoyed all the aforementioned movies and TV shows. You know, because they are Star Wars canon. Look, I was one of the people to crash Disney + when it first came out trying to watch The Mandalorian.
10. IG-11 – Baddest nanny in the Galaxy.
9. Finn- Dude was a Stormtrooper, that has a really weak force sense.
8. L3-37 – A droid/ Lando love interest, yet she’s now the brains of the Millennium Falcon.
7. KUIIL– I have Spoken.
6.The Mandalorian– This is the way.
5. Kylo Ren/Ben Solo- Adam Driver’s portrayal of Kylo Ren is spot on. Gotta give it to the guy that is mainly a comedic actor. He nails that shit.
4. Rey– She is now the most powerful force user of all time.
3. BB8– Modern day R2-D2, resourceful little droid.
2. Babu Frik– hilarious and talented droid mechanic.
1. Baby Yoda– Look, his name isn’t actually baby Yoda, but I wasn’t going to call him child. But this cute little fucker takes the cake.
As always don’t @ me on Twitter, Argue with ya momma if you disagree. Remember to get some merch at the shop.