Can’t help but notice how Conor McGregor keeps tweeting out some bizarre shit in relentless fashion. About a month ago, I noticed that Conor was on some different shit via Twitter considering he is 3-3 in his last six. Wrote about it then and he’s so damn good at what he does on Twitter that I’m here again to try and decipher.
Things we know:
- There is now a McGregor Translator account on Twitter. The tweets have become that outrageous.
- He’s branding the fuck outta his new app, ‘The McGregor Fast App’ that gives subscribers workouts, meal plans, and nutrition tips.
- Loves talking about his preparation, clean piss, and Nate Diaz. Along with a few other fighters.
- Justin Gaethje would love to knock McGregor’s head off and that is a fact. McGregor rather promote gloves.
- Donated $500,000 to Poirier Charity.
- Retweeted a John Cena diss.
I mean what the fuck! Literally, one of the most respectable humans on the planet earth. McGregor isn’t wrong though. Leave Flair out of it.
- Now has beef with Usman, thinks he can knock him out. Probably the dumbest fucking shit I’ve ever heard.
Conor proceeds to rant on “juice heads” shortly after.
Posts this random photo a day later.
Concludes his night on that same day with this photo that doesn’t make any sense. He does look like James Franco’s Goblin dad right here.
Totally understand the gimmick. I’m entertained for sure. However, it just doesn’t look good for his rematch against Dustin Poirier in July. Doesn’t seem like a fella who is on his way to capturing the glory he once had inside the octagon. Outside of it? Nobody can touch Conor. He will shred you to pieces on social media.
In The Market?
Wanna level up and ride in something as nice as Conor McGregor’s taste in living room furniture? Call my buddy GilzWet and he’s gonna get ya into an elegant new or used vehicle with a McGregor like experience. Gilz is a complete character and the only experience I suggest you consider when buying a vehicle. Make the call and bring a bathing suit.