Say!!!! Ya’ll ready for The Tricky Triangle? Last week we were in DEGA, this week we’re in Pocono! This two and half mile track is hosting four races this weekend. Including a first time Double Header points race on Saturday and Sunday…. weather permitting.
After the race on Saturday, them boys have to start turning wrenches immediately cause you know they gonna blow up engines and have a lot of Fab work to do. Six-hundred and seventy five miles is whole lot to race in two days. With all that being said, The Tricky Triangle is, in my opinion, one the most unique tracks in The Cup Series. These three turns were designed and modeled individually back in 1959 and 1962 after three different tracks: Trenton Speedway, Indianapolis Motor Speedway and The Milwaukee Mile. The front Straightaway is damn near 4,000 feet of going Fast as Fuck. Toyotas run really hot and have had a lot of winners these past few years. So that means the Chevys and the Fords have to get their shit together in order run with these Camrys.
It’s already the half-way mark of the season so points mean a whole lot right now. There won’t be any fans in the stands this weekend, so you’ll have to turn your own house into a backyard red-neck infield party. So grab your tres pack, your red 100’s cause we about to burn some rubber in the Poconos.
It’s Tricky, Tricky, Tricky,
Craig in Lake Charles
Saturday, June 27th
- Pocono Organics 325- 2:30pm CST FOX (Cup Series)
Sunday, June 28th
- Pocono Organics 150 to Benefit Farm Aid 8:30 CST FS1 (Truck Series)
- Pocono Green 225 Recycled by J.P Mascaro & Sons 11:30 CST FS1 ( Xfinity Series)
- Pocono 350 3:00pm CST FS1 (Cup Series)
- RUN DMC-IT’S TRICKY
- LUCK COMBS- WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS
- DAVID LEE MURPHY- DUST ON THE BOTTLE
- CKY-96 QUITE BITTER BEANS
- GARTH BROOKS- THE THUNDER ROLLS