Seth Rollins vs.”The Fiend” last night had all the cookies and milk to be the wrestling we all miss dearly. Unfortunately, WWE figured out a way to shit the bed temporarily for “The Fiend” and his undeniable momentum in WWE. Hell in a Cell took place in boring ass Sacramento last night and even those guys knew they were being robbed of glory when the main event finished in a disqualification. Hell in a Cell match and this shit finished in a disqualification. That is unheard of in any wrestling I’ve ever personally witnessed. Same cell that Undertaker whooped the piss out of Mankind in 1998 and threw him off the son of a bitch. The match finished with the fans in Sacramento boo’ing and chanting, “AEW”. If Sacramento is chanting, “bullshit” about the product, then it is time to really look in the damn mirror Vince. Here are some things in a fucking nutshell that I personally didn’t like about the final match of Hell in a Cell.
- The red lighting the entire time. (it felt like I was playing a game of doom)
- The amount of weird shit used to do damage. (tool boxes, chairs in between ladders, a big toy hammer)
- The amount of curb stomps Seth Rollins did on Bray Wyatt. (so many curb stomps, chill)
- The end of the match, the entire end of the match. (nothing but ladder, tool, and chair shit)
- Disqualification, never finish a Hell in a Cell on DQ. (match ends because Rollins smashes Bray Wyatt’s face with a ladder on top of it)
I’d like to say that this is still a step forward for the WWE being that they are becoming more edgy with their matches and characters. Yet, you can still tell that Vince stands by the curtain ready to shit on any gold moment. Raw is tonight, and Vince will look to redeem himself as he always does on a Monday night after a shit show.