Anybody got a Florida phonebook handy to find the number for the Ken Dorsey residence? I’d like to give Ken all the glory in this edition of Mayo Spreads as we are just seconds away from going NUTS deep into that Miami spread against Florida State.
Last week: 3/7
Three Big Hits:
- Canes +1.5
- o64 1/2 in that same game.
- Canes straight up.
We’ve moved on.
Taking all my chips and putting em on Ken’s sacred table in Miami.
D’Eriq King has historic shoes to fill and buddy, he’s on his merry way.
Miami has had a fair share of great QB’s.
But, Dorsey takes the cake easily.
Ken went 38-2 as a starter in Miami, but I have a feeling it was also more than a fucking pure pleasure to play pigskin with the Hurricanes at that particular time.
A Much Different Dorsey
D’Eriq King is the whole truth, nothing but the truth, and whoever is wagering on this game NEEDS to know that. In my honest, meaningless opinion, he is the best QB Miami has had since Dorsey.
He’s only been there a couple games.
Houston? Y’all got a fucking problem.
Just take the canes and move on.
Florida State fucking blows.
Without further mention, let’s do this.
In fact, I’m gonna start tonight.
|Menu Options||Favorite On Plate||Spread Selection|
|UAB vs. USA||UAB -7.5||Over 47|
|(5)FLA vs. Ole Miss||FLA -13.5||FLA -13.5|
|MISS ST. vs. (6)LSU||LSU -16.5||MISS ST. +16.5,|
|(4)UGA vs. ARK||UGA -27.5||ARK +27.5|
|FSU vs. (12)MIA||MIA -11.0||MIA -11.0|
|DUKE vs. UVA||UVA -5||UVA -5|
|GASO. vs. (19)UL||UL -11.5||Over 51|
- UAB & South Alabama will score a ton. You can even take South Alabama to win and feel decent. Ima do it.
- Kyle fucking Trask. The 6’5 senior is going to cover. Ole Miss will score points, no doubt. Florida will still cover as they have the last three ATS. (-17, -6.5, -26.5)
- LSU wins this game. Everyone calm down. However, Mike Leach has sold me on throwing the ball a fuck ton. He demands it. LSU by 10-14, take that over if you believe in Myles Brennan.
- Feleipe Franks ain’t going down without a fight against a Georgia team that has a Georgia club that may start a redshirt freshman if JT Daniels can’t play.
- Miami does the spread dance. Remember, Ken Dorsey.
- Duke blows, and lost to UVA by like 40 last year.
- UL hits the over this week. Stay away from spread.
Best of luck, don’t blame me when ya piss someone off with ya gambling habits. That is something you gotta sleep with.