Not telling a single mayo spread lie when I tell ya I feel like Michael fucking Cera. Total line abuse has been the common theme for the common man with these mayo spreads. Not gonna calm down with the spreads.
What is the problem?
Not these lines, brah.
Last week was all about the Myles Brennan revenge. He got it.
This week it’s all about pretender shit shows and opportunities. Yep…
On The Table
Tons of intriguing matchups on the plate this week. Plenty pretenders looking to stay relevant, somehow and someway.
In the biggest battle of fugazies ever,
That is a game I wouldn’t touch with a 28 foot catapult machine. Just a fucking full blown mess. Spare us all…
I can only go full Cera on the following:
|Menu Options||Favorite On Plate||Spread Selection|
|(4)FLA vs. (21)A&M||FLA -6.5||Take FLA -6.5|
|(14)TENN vs. (3)UGA||UGA -12.5||Take Over 42.5|
|DUKE vs. SYR||DUKE -1||Take SYR +1|
& SYR -110 ML
|(7)MIA vs. (1)CLEM||CLEM -14.0||Take MIA +14|
|TTECH vs. (24)ISU||ISU -12.5||Take Tech +12.5|
|ARK vs. (13)AUB||AUB -12.5||Take AUB -12.5|
|MIZZ vs. (17)LSU||LSU -14.5||Take LSU -14.5|
Upset Pick: Mississippi State over Kentucky
- FLA -6.5
- LSU -14.5
- UGA -12.5
Mayo Spread Explanations
- Florida gets my wager weekly until proven otherwise.
- Tennessee will get whooped, but nice eight game run. Georgia beat the absolute piss outta them last year and looked good last week.
- Duke loss 49-6 to Syracuse last year. They also are so fucking trash that you can lock in the wager for anyone playing them weekly.
- Miami is finally fucking primed for this moment.
- Tech won’t lose by more than 10.
- Love Feleipe Franks, but the cover streak ends.
- LSU and the Golden Child Myles Brennan do it again to a piss pour MIZZOU team.