Take a seat at the UFC 262 Mayo Spreads table as again, there is an opportunity to make pocket dollars while watching the greatest live sport in the world currently. Dana White and his big ole balls has taken his talents to the Toyota Center to pack the whole fucking house.
MUST WATCH TELEVISION. If ya can’t get a blood rush from this shit? I’d like to suggest a Lifetime Channel marathon instead.
Five Mayo Selections
I’m sticking with five feel good selections here for Saturday night. Literally have tossed the Chandler/Oliveira fight around for weeks and finally found clarity in taking Michael Chandler. Told myself I’d never pick against him anytime soon after completely whiffing on his last win against Hooker.
UFC 262 Table
- Charles Oliveira is on one fantastic run, but has never defeated anyone ranked in the top 10. Michael Chandler has some proven hands and I just can’t see Oliveira striking back and forth with Chandler too long. Look for a second round TKO/KO for Chandler, but to stay where I feel the most comfortable let’s take the money line. (Chandler +110)
- Beneil Dariush is the real fucking deal and Tony Ferguson is a living has been of what he use to be. Now, that is just facts. Some folks will get upset about it and disagree, but Beneil is about to show ya why ya don’t put money on Tony Ferguson at this point. (Dariush -152)
- I’m just taking Chookagian here. Can’t sit and tell ya why, cause I haven’t watched enough of either of these ladies. Just being honest. (Chookagian -150)
- Shane Burgos is a fucking man. No disrespect to Edson Barboza, but Burgos is coming to drop Bronx bombs on Barboza. Both of these dudes gonna throw and the safest pick is the under. (u/2.5 rounds, Burgos -134)
- Lastly, gimme Muniz against Jacare Souza. Jacare can surely pull this one out, but I feel better about the younger Muniz in what will most likely be a nice little war. (Muniz -106, u/2.5 rounds)
Go get ya vehicle serviced at Midas on Canal Street this weekend. They do it all and I’m talking fantastic folks operating this establishment. Ask for Vince DiVincent and tell em ya hold mayo in ya spare time.