Another week of mayo spreads on the table as that UFC 265 prediction pot is all heated up and ready to serve to the common folks. Don’t blink for a fucking second as Derrick Lewis is back in the octagon and BACK where he calls home in Houston. (we know he’s really from New Orleans, but whatever makes him feel better) He’s just fantastic television undoubtedly.
Not a single better guy to root for then the black beast Derrick Lewis and I’ll let ya know now that the odds are straight disrespectful. My guy coming in at +280 underdog against Cyril Gane? So, the knockout king holding the most knockouts in UFC history is a +280 underdog, ok.
We talking about a guy who has won his last six and is coming off absolutely sleeping Curtis Blaydes in the first round of his last fight. Many at that time considered Blaydes to have a clear path to becoming champion. NOT SO FAST!
Cyril is nice and he’s started off with six straight wins, no losses. But, he ain’t nothing Lewis hasn’t seen before. Gane SHOULD win the fight, yeah that’s what he should do. But, shit don’t go according to planned when fighting the black beast. The risk is up to you.
One Thing I’ll Say
Lewis has one hit knockout power and has certainly matured as a fighter since losing to Daniel Cormier in his previous title opportunity. A completely different fighter and even Jon Jones is scared shitless of Derrick, we can’t ever forget.
Mayo Spread Prediction: Lewis by TKO/KO
Serious card coming to ya on Saturday night. If ya love combat sports, ya gotta appreciate Jose Aldo and he’s fighting along with many other sure selections in my opinion that can put money in ya pocket.
Let’s eat this prediction pudding and swear by the shit till the final bell on Saturday night. Ya either with me or ya watching fucking lifetime.
- Jose Aldo over Munhoz
- look at the decision prop.
- def the Aldo ML (-140)
- it’ll be a brawl, but I like Aldo’s power and kicks more than I like Pedro’s hands and chin.
- Vicente Luque over Michael Chiesa
- Chiesa is a fantastic wrestler and dominates on the ground. That’s where he will want this fight.
- Vicente has heavy enough hands to put his lights out before it can even go to the ground.
- Take Vicente Luque ML and the TKO/KO prop as well.
- Angela Hill over Tecia Torres
- this is a risky pick, but if I’m risking it let’s risk it on Angela Hill who always shows up to fight. Angela Hill ML for sure.
- protect this pick with the over 2 1/2 rounds.
- Song YaDong over Casey Kenney
- YaDong is SO YOUNG and strong as a fucking ox. I like him to bounce back after a bullshit loss last time out.
- He can knock anybody out and every punch Song throws usually has some wood on it.
- Song YaDong ML is the pick.
- Alonzo Menifield over Ed Herman
- book this knockout up.
- Meinfield ML
- Meinfield TKO/KO/SUB prop
- Herman is toast.
- Rafael Fiziev over Bobby Green
- Fiziev ML over an aging Bobby Green who has no shot of ever really being anything other than Bobby Green.
I’ll be back for more prop pudding on Saturday.
None of these selections are possible or publishable without the good folks at Midas on Canal Street sponsoring Hold The Mayo. Wanna deal with some fantastic folks and have ya vehicle serviced with care? Head to those fellas and let em know HTM told ya to stop by for service.