Another weekend of throwing hands is approaching in the form of UFC Vegas 32 and will feature what I think is one of the most dangerous dudes in the UFC. Cory Sandhagen isn’t a name that most casual fight fans will pull their pocket books out to wager on, but pull em the fuck out.
I’m telling ya right now that this dude will send T.J. Dillashaw to hell in the main event on Saturday night for MANY REASONS.
Fun fact: Sandhagen is from Colorado
Really fun fact: his birthday is on 4/20
Fella prolly smokes trees and throws knees.
Lethal Ass Dude
Sandhagen straight sent Edgar to another fucked up dimension. Like, don’t tell me that a 35 year old T.J. Dillashaw is about to have an answer for the 29 year old assassin in Cory Sandhagen. Edgar was 39 when that happened and I see no better ending for Dillashaw come Saturday night. Homie hasn’t fought in how long?
Oh gawd, no. I’m all about the confidence, but that won’t mean shit when something like this happens and it will. Book the TKO/KO prop (-160) and book it heavy with Sandhagen as an outright winner as well.
I’d honestly put minimum $50-$100 on both outcomes. IF ya feeling financially stable, throw a third prop out there with Sandhagen putting em out in the first.
Cory has one loss in the UFC and it’s to Aljamain Academy Award Winning Sterling by rear-naked choke. Which, would never fucking happen again at this point. It just wouldn’t happen.
Haven’t said much about Dillashaw because there isn’t much to fucking say, I’m sorry. The biggest thing to say is that he’s been out of the octagon for 914 fucking days. Nothing is bigger than that vacancy and the PED suspension that caused it.
When he was in his absolute prime he won:
- twice against Cody Garbrandt, both times he beat em by knockout and that is the two most significant fights in his career that he won.
His two losses came to Henry Cejudo by TKO and Dominick Cruz by split-decision. Two elite fighters, but so is Sandhagen.
I literally don’t know anyone else we could consider notable that Dillashaw has beaten other than fucking Garbrandt and maybe Assuncao. Who he loss to as well before eventually beating him via decision in the second fight.
There is NOTHING that tells me he wins.
More Mayo Spread Selections
I’m not going at this whole entire fucking card, but I do have to other picks that should hit and win us some dollars. Let’s run it…
- Brendan Allen over Punahele Soriano (protect it with fight won’t go the distance prop)
- take Allen straight up, but protect it incase he gets slept.
- the sub/ko/tko prop is at +125 for Allen.
- don’t take the prop without the ML bet.
- he just needs to get the fight to the ground quickly like he did his last fight against Karl Roberson.
- Miranda Maverick over Maycee Barber
- Maverick went tf off last fight and I’ve been her fan ever since.
- Maycee is coming off two decision losses and this ain’t the girl she wants to face trying to grab a win.
- Heinisch over Imavov
- looking at a decision win for Heinisch in this fight. (-115)
- his opponent Imavov will struggle with cardio and wrestling against Heinisch.
- Adrian Yanez/Randy Costa u/2.5 rounds
- somebody going night night in this fight as Yanez has won by KO/TKO his last three and Costa his last two.
- or just take fight will not go distance and play it super fucking safe at -250.
- Yanez to win by ko/tko/sub is at -180 if ya wanna add something to it.
- Minner over Elkins
- -160 odds on Minner
If ya looking for pipes, not props…
Head to Big Chief Vapor and mention mayo to save dollars instantly on whatever ya purchase. Gotta mention mayo when ya pull up.