I’ve heard a ton about week 10 in college football all week long as if this is some sort of cookie cutting wussie walk. It’s far from that. Can’t just look at a browser and tell ya self it’s gonna be a good weekend for spreads. It takes a true fucking man to do the following…
*Avoid this dramatic fuckery and focus on spreads and things ya control that are profitable.
- understand betting is fucked and check ya humble dumble dance at the door each week. Don’t T.O. this shit.
- lose any type of money then come back and play the shit again. True man.
- TAKE THE TIME to really look at these spreads and scenarios. LOOK.
- let people ya told ya won know when ya lost em money too, right?
- look ya self in the mirror and just understand you may just suck.
*Luckily, that last one ain’t our prob.
3/5 on spreads, 2/3 on O/U, 0/1 on parlay, and 0/1 on upset.
If I’m telling ya to take it, just know I feel fucking exceptional about it and have looked into it like fuck. However, the ball doesn’t always roll pleasantly.
Mayo Spreads been defeated before…
But, it takes a true man to understand that.
Here is a true man’s spreads for week 10:
SPREAD IT OUT
|Menu Options||Favorite On Plate||Spread Selection|
|(9)BYU vs. (21)BSU||BYU -3||BYU -3|
|UNC vs. DUKE||UNC -10||UNC -10|
|WVU vs. (22)TEX||TEX -6.5||TEX -6.5|
|(8)FLA vs. (5)UGA||UGA -3.5||FLA +3.5|
|PITT vs. FSU||FSU -2.5||PITT +2.5|
- Injury is striking the Broncos in the ass just two weeks into their season. BYU needs to do a fuck ton to get an at large bid to the playoffs and this is a great start. Take BYU and points.
- I’ve missed one of many putting my coins against this awful, yet getting better Duke team. Ima do it again.
- Not on this longhorn wagon, but I do like them against a WVU team that loss by 14 to OKST and 7 to T-TECH. Can’t say Texas “needs it” as I’ve said so many times before.
- Simple move for me here. Going with the better QB scenario due to UGA not really showing they can win if this shit is a shootout. Florida scored 38 in a win against South Carolina, a season low. Georgia scored 24 in a rough ass beating against Alabama, season high. Gimme Trask.
- Don’t “Florida State is a favorite” me like that. Not against a nice little PITT team.
(13)Indiana SMACKS (23)Michigan
Can we act like Michigan isn’t a fucking favorite here?
Parlay Pudding on HTM:
- Mississippi State
*all to win straight up, group em and go.
Bless ya hearts on all that.
Need a roof or some assistance with ya current roof so ya don’t have heaven pissing on inside this weekend?
Call these fine fellas at All Around Roofing.
They headed over to get ya right.
Make the call and tell em ya know me.