Most following the pigskin know and react to the Saints never having an MVP in the history of the organization.
Let’s just do this now.
- Make the strongest case for Drew Brees.
- Peyton didn’t have to win that one.
- Rodgers wins off interceptions.
- Brees threw for nearly 1,000 more yards. (5,476)
- Aaron had set the record passer rating.
- Both teams make playoffs.
- Interception based award.
- The ole California kid bias.
- AP goes duffy.
- Saints have no coach.
- Denver Peyton Manning breaks the 5.476 yard passing record set by Drew in 2011 by one yard.
- Throws for 55 touchdowns.
- Drew goes the fuck off with 39 touchdowns, but couldn’t even get a mention that year.
- Broncos lose in Super Bowl.
- Drew’s most underrated year.
- Only five interceptions for haters.
- Patrick Mahomes didn’t care.
Two Terms Of QB’s
Since 2013, it’s been all QB’s.
Surely didn’t help the ole local’s chances.
- Peyton Manning (2013)
- Aaron Rodgers (2014)
- Cam Newton (2015)
- Matt Ryan (2016)
- Tom Brady (2017)
- Patrick Mahomes (2018)
- Lamar Jackson (2019)
- Aaron Rodgers (2020)
However, neither did some timely losing seasons. The 2014, 2015 and 2016 season ending MVP conclusion was a direct result of the Saints shitting the fucking bed those years in the NFC. Three straight 7-9 seasons we can’t forget and surely don’t remember for how well Drew played. Just throw those mothafuckas out the history books.
Timely disaster has been the main reason why Drew hasn’t gotten his moment with the MVP trophy. In my honest to god opinion he’s been robbed one good time. The voters just didn’t wanna fully commit.
LOL at this silly son of a bitch clearly not wanting to put Drew on this petty fucking tweet list. So enjoyable. Like this fella really fucking typed these names before Drew Brees:
- Ryan Tannehill
- Derek Carr
- Kirk Cousins
- Justin Herbert
& was fine with posting it.
That’s fucking disgusting. Almost as disgusting as Rich Gannon’s name dead ass being on the MVP list. I just cannot believe that happened. Fuck it.
It just kind of fucking sucks that this is how it’s all gonna end and some fella is just gonna become a Saint, go the fuck off, and become that first ever MVP in New Orleans.
or which way will it go down first?
HTM Undressed will have this on the plate tonight. See y’all in the jar at 10:00 fucking pronto.
Subscribe to mayo on YouTube.
Morning Mayo coming this week. (click here)