Dominick Cruz Will Be Champ Again
UFC 249 is set and only hours away. As we pray ESPN, Disney, or The State of Florida doesn’t storm in and shut everything down. We will finally have a sport back. The UFC has been adamant about getting back in action no matter what it takes. So here are my predictions for a few of the fights tonight. Lets check Clemons’ Crystal Ball and see what to expect.
Blades And Shades
Tony Vs Justin doesn’t make it to the decision. Make take is Justin falls victim to Tony’s wild fighting style. Justin is a brawler and wants to stand and throw shots. he’s got heavy hands and decent wrestling. but once he’s outside of the first few rounds he drowns. And that’s where El Cucuy drags him tonight. Crystal ball says Tony via TKO
After tonight the original UFC bantamweight champs will get his belt back. Cruz will prove Cejudo is too small for the 135lb division. I like Cejudo, I believe he’s one of the best technical wrestlers in MMA. Unfortunately for him he’s falling victim to the Ronda Rousey syndrome and thinking he’s an elite striker. If he stands with Cruz he gets finished before round four. Crystal Ball Prediction Cruz via Decision.
- Ryan Spann OVER Sam Alvey W
- Bryce Mitchell OVER Charles Rosa W
- Niko Price OVER Vicente Luque L
- Michelle Waterson OVER Carla Esparza L
- Olinek OVER Werdum W
- Pettis OVER Cerrone W
Main Card Picks
- Greg Hardy OVER Yorgan De Castro
- Calvin Kattar OVER Jeremy Stephens (Stephens missed weight)
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik OVER Francis Ngannou
- Dominick Cruz OVER Henry Cejudo
- Tony Ferguson OVER Justin Gaethje
The Bets For Tonight
Four fight parlay Waterson, Mitchell, Price, and Werdum. Straight bet Tony with via TKO prop.