All the fire has started to settle as yesterday Mayo Spreads went 3/7 and now look to make amends with some Lord’s Day NFL spreads. Was it a tragedy yesterday? Nah…
What does that mean to a common man?
Just another fucking rock in my way.
It means nothing at all.
IT IS SO THE LORD’S DAY
Not a single feeling, vibe, or emotion I personally enjoy more than this particular one we carry today.
For over a year I’ve tossed and turned on Saturday nights ready to get on my simple little back porch and drop some fucking SUBSTANCE on the plate for the locals.
Broke, rich, or homeless…ya gotta feel this shit if ya on the good guys side in New Orleans.
Follow The Feeling
With that being said let’s take all that energy and grub on some mayo spreads with confidence.
NFL has been a fuck boy ride, but we due on this day.
|Menu Options||Favorite On Plate||Spread Selection|
|TB vs. CAR||TB -6.0||Take TB -6.0|
|HOU vs. CLE||CLE -4.0||Take HOU +4.0|
|LAC vs. MIA||MIA -2.0||Take MIA -2.0|
|SF vs. NO||NO -9.5||Take NO -9.5|
|MIN vs. CHI||MIN -3.0||Take MIN -3.0|
NFL Week 10
Group these and grub.
All straight up to win.
Not gonna make a ton, but you’ll be correct.
- BAL/NE o43.5
- PHI/NYG o44.5 (buy to 43.5)
PROP THAT BUDDY
- Carson Wentz over 1.5 TD’s
- Davante Adams over 89.5 receiving yards
- Aaron Jones over 95.5 total yards
- Marvin Jones over 3.5 receptions
- Deshaun Watson over 20.5 completions
- Brandin Cooks over 4.0 receptions
- Baker Mayfield over 1.5 TD’s
- Austin Hooper over 2.5 receptions
- Aaron Rodgers over 2.5 TD’s
- Matt Stafford over 1.5 TD’s
WAM IT UP!
May the wager vibes feel tremendous today.